MIDI CC FADE-IN/-OUT

Hi there,

In my template I have Vienna Dimension Strings, e.g. 8 individual violins on separate midi channels (which are grouped as a stack folder). Each instrument is controlled with CC1 for dynamics (modwheel).

Now the problem:

I want to have different fade-ins/-outs for each midi channel when I ride the modwheel, so that the attack of the CC is delayed like in a crescendo or decrescendo, but I don't mean a delay script with fixed or random values. Hope you understand what I mean.

For example:

Channel 1 – no fade-in/-out (= instant response)

Channel 2 – 20ms fade-in/-out (= delayed attack, like a crescendo or decrescendo)

Channel 3 – 40ms fade-in/-out (= delayed attack, like a crescendo or decrescendo)

I'm not sure if this is possible. But I bought this script which has exactly this fade-in behaviour I want: https://www.logicscripts.net/scripts-utility/timed-midi-fader/

As I have absolutely no experience with the Logic Scripter, I hope someone can be so nice and help me with my request. :)

Many thanks in advance.