OS X El Capitan - Not supported Software and Hardware

I have this problem where I can't move a project from one Mac to another without Kontakt not loading libraries assigned to specific tracks (I've written about this in a standalone thread). Will this be same case within the same system now also if I upgrade to El Capitan?

I recommend you start new threads for all your questions, they will get much more visibility that way, and that allows us to keep different topics organized. Thanks!

I have this problem where I can't move a project from one Mac to another without Kontakt not loading libraries assigned to specific tracks (I've written about this in a standalone thread). Will this be same case within the same system now also if I upgrade to El Capitan?

I recommend you start new threads for all your questions, they will get much more visibility that way, and that allows us to keep different topics organized. Thanks!

I agree, but this question is about how plugins in Logic will fare upgrading to El Capitan

I agree, but this question is about how plugins in Logic will fare upgrading to El Capitan

I'm not saying you are out of topic, I'm just trying to help you get an answer to your question. More people would see your question if you posted as a separate thread. This thread is now 14 pages long and individual posts get lost in them.

iZotope software may have issues validating in El Capitan as well. They have posted a workaround on their website

https://www.izotope.com/support/kb/index.php/kb/article/700-How_to_validate_iZotope_software_for_Logic_Pro_X_and_Final_Cut_X_in_OS_X_10.11_El_Capitan

where is the work around? im having problems with my phatmatic pro it keeps asking for the serial number

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Izotope, was working for a while with El Capitan when loading a song with an isotope plug-in activated. .. Then Logic would crash on loading song with plug-in activated..  I started up Logic pro 10.2.4 with NO song.. then loaded the song..  So far the song loads and the plug-in works..   Twice when Logic started crashing..  I deleted all Logic prefs, then Logic would behave for several days.. 

• 1 year later...

I encounter some issues when I upgrade Mac OS to EL Capitan. My Bluetooth accessories and connectivity has problems.

Someone told me I can fix it in the following way.

Shut down your Mac and Press the power button and then press the Command-Option-P-R keys on your keyboard > Make sure that you get those keys pressed before the gray screen comes up or it won't work > Hold those keys down until your Mac reboots again - you'll hear the startup chime twice > Let go of the keys, and PRAM is now reset.

But this issue still can permanently solve in my Mac with El Capitan. Any advice to get rid of this issue?

• 1 month later...