D16 Nepheton - Change Drum Map - Using Logic X

VWalker11

I am using a Nektar P6 keyboard, and recently bought D16's Nepheton 808 Plugin.  I am trying to change the mapping of the drums, because currently each drum sound is assigned all over the place on my keyboard.  I am trying to get it so that each drum sound just goes down the line of white keys on my keyboard starting from G3 to B4 (20th key to 62nd key).  I tried changing the code on the TextEdit file but that doesn't solve my problem.  I feel like this should be a simple solution, and I am a novice.  Below I am pasting what the default drum mapping code is, and below that I will paste the change I made as well.  ANY HELP WOULD BE MUCH APPRECIATED!!

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

------------------------------------------------

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

• 1 month later...
Also tried it with "text edit". but the file gets converted to .txt which cannot be loaded. I also tried to rename the new file and add .npdrmap, but that didn't help. I guess you need a more sophisticated editor, that doesn't reformat the file.  Edited by stardustmedia

• 3 months later...

I change the Drum Map with Text Wrangler and it works just fine.  In the Arturia miniLab MKII 

I´ve assigned each pad to a note inside Nepheton (I don´t know why there are double notes in the Factory drum map, maybe it´s the accented one) and assigned the MIDI note properly inside de Arturia MIDI control center.

Now I trigger sounds with my pads in the most comfortable order to me.

Here´s one example.

Captura_de_pantalla_2017_08_23_a_la_s_23_52_36.jpg