Create a "lush" reverb

3ple

Hey guys! :)

So this is more of a experimentation thing. Not sure how you can use it, if it will make a difference or not. I just love experimenting stuff :)

My suggestion for today is to send a sound to an Aux with a reverb and then send that aux back to itself by using a bus that goes back to itself. It's basically creating a feedback. Depending on how much you send both from the original source of the bus on the aux itself, you will hear more of the "lushness" or less. Maybe even using other effects can create interesting textures, I don't know. 

Here's a project I created where the first half is without the feedback and the second one if with. I think it makes the reverb sound more spacey and bigger. Hope this is somehow useful for some of you :)

3ple - Feedback Reverb.zip

• 3 weeks later...
Hey Mutley

I hope someone has a better suggestion...I have had the same problem. If you select all of the tracks being sent to the reverb bus, and then click the Mute button on any one of them, they will all be muted. Then just un-mute the track you need to hear.....its not pretty, but it eliminates alot of key pressing....

Just add them to the same group and enable "mute"

hmmm wrong post...?

would seem so. :D