Lead Generator using Logic Pro X

ValliSoftware

Using the Modulator and filtered thru Logic Pro X scripts, I was able to get Logic to create a lead generator.

I have a preset for the Modulator but that's just for a starting point, I can still modify any of the controls on the Modulator to create more lead generators.

In my example, by just changing the Similarity value, it produces a new lead generator pattern.

Next, I have a Logic Pro X script that converts the CC messages to NoteOn/NoteOff messages.

Now since the notes can go anywhere in the C-2 to G8 range, so because of that, I add my 2nd script to redirect the octave ranges to stay within the C1 to B3 range.

Now to get to a music tonality, I could have used a Transpoer but the problem with that is, for wrong notes not in a scale/key, it plays the correct note to a scale/key but now the lead will ALWAYS flow with a sound.

What I wanted was to play now and then to sound like someone is playing.

So now I add my own "Transposer" in the form of a Scale Script. I use this because one of the options I have on my script is "Filter". If a note is in the scale/key, it'll play that note but if the note is not in a scale/key, nothing gets played.

So here's a demo of it and I'll post the CCtoNote script shortly but the other 2 scripts are availble in the scripts section.