Control master vol with L & R arrow keys

Rolomoto

I have often wished for key commands to control fader levels and I inadvertently came across one: if you have the mixer set up as a screen set and you switch to it but don't click anything you can control the master fader with the L & R arrow keys. As soon as you click something this functionality goes away.

Here's a bonus tip: if you open a region in the PR and click one note then hit shift + up or down arrow all notes will be selected. It's the same as command-A.

Not here in 10.4.4 and I surely hope it isn't there in 10.4.6 if I ever update to this.

Changing the Master fader is the absolute sure-fire way to confuse the hell out of yourself hours later when you find you have perfect gain staging on your Stereo Out's seven-plugins-deep mastering chain, squeezing everything up to that last tenth of a dB while duly controlling and monitoring through that metering plugin which comes last, the Stereo Out fader set to unity and yet, all your Bounces come out 14.4dB below what you have so painstakingly constructed. Or clipping by 5.3dB.