Vocal Transformer with Brass

wip

Finally i can post something here which have revolutionalized, atleast my world:

I found that Logic Vocal Transformer plug-in is AMAZING for pitch-correcting and pitching brass instruments

but i am NOT talking about using it's Pitch parameter on the far left but by using the Robotize function; setting the 'Tracking' to 100% retains the original pitch of the recording while increasing it beyond pitches it down.

0% "robotizes" it and negative values reverses its original pitch-bends.

As i can't get hold of a Tuba/Sousaphone, simply using the Formant parameter on the far right of the plug-in does an excellent job of turning my Barritone Horn/Trombone into one.

I have tried Ableton Live's Complex Pro feature and other real-time pitch-shifters i can think of but Logic's Vocal Transformer beats them all with a clear margin!

I actually have to eat up some of my words. once i create resonating overtones from my brass instruments (done tests with trumpet and trombone) the VocalTransformer can't handle them but Live's Complex Pro algorithm can.

Oh well, if you keep your notes nice and controlled it still does a darn fine job. Also considering how much processing power the Complex Pro eats compared to the VT. It would be nice if the VT had a 'pro' or 'oversampling' option.