The Customising Logic Pro X GUI Colours Thread

beej

Hi All,

I forgot to announce here that LPXColorizer supports now Logic 10.5 and the above updates!

Do not forget to add the little Colorizer Helper Plugin on the output track of your project.

It features new themes, refreshed versions of the old themes, and a new grid & background customizer tool for the arranged window. (you can go darker & brighter than Logic's editor).

thank you to all who supports us and have shown interest :)

2126405213_ScreenShot2020-10-03at10_02_50AM.thumb.png.d2f8bb40638b3f5b7ed17a14d499b1d6.png

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi guys! :D Does anyone know how to edit the track header MUTE button in LPX 10.5.1?

In the following folder:

Logic Pro X /Contents /Frameworks /MAResources.framework /Versions /A /Resources

I tried replacing the following two MUTE buttons with .tif files of the exact same pixel size:

button_configth_sm_cyan_mute1.tif

button_configth_sm_cyan_mute1@2x.tif

But after restarting Logic only the icon in the “Configure track header” menu is changed, while the icon on the actual track header in the Arrange window stays the same :( . Am I missing something? Or is this no longer possible on LPX 10.5.1?

Thanks a lot!

• 3 months later...

Hello all

LPX Colorizer is compatible with Logic 10.3 and above, but is it possible to get hold of a version which is compatible with 10.2?

I am currently using Logic 10.2 and it's stable, so I'd like to remain with this version

Thanks

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
Does anyone know how to change the color of the piano roll grid lines? It used to be possible but now with 10.7 new version the MAResources.plist is different

More and more elements are being removed from the UI frameworks, so you cannot make color changes with these via file editing anymore.

You can check LPXColorizer, its the only remaining solution that can still access those visual elements.

Does anyone know how to change the color of the piano roll grid lines? It used to be possible but now with 10.7 new version the MAResources.plist is different

More and more elements are being removed from the UI frameworks, so you cannot make color changes with these via file editing anymore.

You can check LPXColorizer, its the only remaining solution that can still access those visual elements.

ah that's too bad but thanks for the reply

• 6 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 9 months later...

Hello everyone, I tried searching and I'm sorry if my question has already been answered. I'm on LPX 10.4.4. I would like to change the color of the meters on the Track Header (I have already changed the colors of the meters in the mixer) but I can't find where I can make this  in MAResourcesMapping.plist thanks for your help. And excuse my poor English...