• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Just checked again, and yes, it's the main menus' KCs only. Now, I have disabled many, many KCs of commands/workflows I don't use. If I'm not into Hyper Editor, why waste a KC for it. For this reason, I only very rarely trip over the proverbial "I must have hit something and it did something, now my entire project is fukced! Why would it do this to me ? Logic sukcs!"-types of pilot error. If I need a KC assigned to a command, I'll gladly do so myself in the KC window, and according to my naming preferences.

This obviously explains why I have so few KCs displayed by CheatSheet.

And yes, the total of 1648 assignable KCs is indeed nearing the scope of War and Peace Vol2.

Which is a good thing, for once...

• 5 months later...

I started my "Logic Pro X Keyboard Command of the Day" journey in January. I have made 132+ posts to my blog - https://www.studio-interns.com/ - and will continue for another few years. I'm finding all sorts of fascinating things.

I use the Keyboard Command window a lot - option-K - and have begun to plug in my iPad, run Logic Remote, and switch to the "Smart Help" screen. Fascinating.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...