3rd Party Plugin factory presets database for Logic

Navigate to ~/Library/Audio/Presets/ and you should see directories by manufacturer's names.

Your home library is hidden by default, but you can access it from Finder's Go menu when holding down the option key.

Sorry for the confusion, I was actually referring to the Logic's Library (Browser), not the system Library folder.

I was wondering how I can get the Audio FX presets I have to show up in the Logic's Library just like how it is with the Instrument presets (.au patches). :?:

Navigate to ~/Library/Audio/Presets/ and you should see directories by manufacturer's names.

Your home library is hidden by default, but you can access it from Finder's Go menu when holding down the option key.

Sorry for the confusion, I was actually referring to the Logic's Library (Browser), not the system Library folder.

I was wondering how I can get the Audio FX presets I have to show up in the Logic's Library just like how it is with the Instrument presets (.au patches). :?:

Yeah I got that, I just thought you didn't know how to install them. Logic's library browser displays presets for the currently selected device in the channel strip indicated by a little blue caret. To select a plug-in, just click on the left to the plug-in slot and the library should show a list of presets for that device.

http://i.imgur.com/H7g5y9a.png

To select a plug-in, just click on the left to the plug-in slot and the library should show a list of presets for that device.

Thanks! I got it working now.. I tried clicking to the left before but I guess it was a little fiddly.. thanks again!

I have a question, how do you get these presets to show up in the Library if they are Audio FX plugins? The Instrument presets show up just fine in the Library but I can't seem to get the Audio FX presets to show up... or is it just not possible?

See my post.

Depending of your FX plugin, there could be or not. Normally the Logic's proprietary plugins (most ifnot all) have presets. For 3rd party FX plugins, you have to save (Save as...) them within Logic plugin GUI in order to have them showing up in the Library. In some case, saving the entire sets of patches of 3rd party plugins could be a tedious lengthy task, hence the existence of this very topic forum.

I have a question, how do you get these presets to show up in the Library if they are Audio FX plugins? The Instrument presets show up just fine in the Library but I can't seem to get the Audio FX presets to show up... or is it just not possible?

See my post.

Depending of your FX plugin, there could be or not. Normally the Logic's proprietary plugins (most ifnot all) have presets. For 3rd party FX plugins, you have to save (Save as...) them within Logic plugin GUI in order to have them showing up in the Library. In some case, saving the entire sets of patches of 3rd party plugins could be a tedious lengthy task, hence the existence of this very topic forum.

Thanks Atlas, as I mentioned before, the problem I had has been resolved. The only problem I still have is with my M Tron Pro, but it's not Logic's fault. After contacting support, they told me that the problem lies within MTron Pro's GUI itself and they are looking to address the issue.

• 1 month later...

SynthMaster 2.7 Player.zip

For SynthMaster 2.7 Player Free

Hi everyone !

There is my aupresets for SynthMaster Player Free 2.7 & 2.8 from KV331.

And if you want, take a look (and a ear !) to my band Never Forget :

http://neverforget.musimage.ch/

https://www.facebook.com/neverforgetmusic/

SynthMaster 2.8 Player.zip

For SynthMaster 2.8 Player Free

• 1 month later...
hey guys, very new to all of this, can someone tell me what to do with all these 3rd part plugins? Where do I put them?

Hi Troycubb. If you have any of the 3rd party plugs above mentioned installed, then follow the path on the screenshot, and copy the files you download from this thread to that folder.

The next time you open one of those plugs, the presets will show in the Library tab.

Hope this helps. :wink:

I'm very enthused about Synth sounds and using Alchemy to create things that will certainly be important to all music I produce from here on. The question above it the important one to me right now, I see that the menu items are in Spanish so I have an English-speaking Mac and can only guess that the menu progresses from the 'User' and then on to 'Biblica' which I do not understand... I tried to guess where the location is to place patches that will show up in the Library and was not successful. This is very important and so if you could help me with that I will then be able to use this thread and hopefully, when I understand what is popular and good to share here, I would like to contribute also.

Thank You,

Ken

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

You’re welcome.  I think in this thread (as far as UVI stuff goes) - I’ve posted the UVI Grand Piano Collection, Cameo, Falcon.  Digital Synsations is already posted, so I didn’t duplicate those.  I’ve slowed down on soft-synth stuff for the past few months, while I concentrate on my hardware synths.  :) Aside from recording, I have put all my spare time into becoming untethered from my Mac / computer for live play.  ( sacrilege )  :D

Joe

Here are the Factory Presets for UVI Falcon.  459 Patches.

Thank you, jdoo. 

Much appreciated.  Keep'em coming if you add any new expansions or User presets.

Hi Troycubb. If you have any of the 3rd party plugs above mentioned installed, then follow the path on the screenshot, and copy the files you download from this thread to that folder.

The next time you open one of those plugs, the presets will show in the Library tab.

Hope this helps.  :wink:

I'm very enthused about Synth sounds and using Alchemy to create things that will certainly be important to all music I produce from here on. The question above it the important one to me right now, I see that the menu items are in Spanish so I have an English-speaking Mac and can only guess that the menu progresses from the 'User' and then on to 'Biblica' which I do not understand... I tried to guess where the location is to place patches that will show up in the Library and was not successful. This is very important and so if you could help me with that I will then be able to use this thread and hopefully, when I understand what is popular and good to share here, I would like to contribute also.

Thank You,

Ken

You could probably find this thread informative and helpful

also this one, providing that it is up to date...

• 2 weeks later...
Is there a summary of all the 3rd party plugin presets that have been submitted in this forum for reference? I was thinking of just using the search field and one by one see if one's I am interested have been submitted or not but would go to a list if its there.

I don't think it was done...

Considering the age of this thread, some older posts could probably not work anymore with recent Logic versions...

• 2 months later...
This screams for a one-stop database where such things can easily be found, rather than wading through dozens of pages. But, I digress...I am no programmer. :-)

You're right. I should get on it!  :D

Fantastic resource, great idea to build a database  - how about a parent Dropbox or Google drive folder with all the presets??

• 3 weeks later...
Hi,

Here comes Waves Musicinans Bundle II, including:

- Doubler

- Renaissance Compressor

- Renaissance Axx

- Renaissance EQ

- Renaissance Vox

- Supertap

I included the few Artist Presets from the Waves homepage as well.

D.

Hi Dennis,

I tried so many times and I am able to import and put them to work.

Can you please explain to me how can I import Waves Musicinans Bundle II into Logic. 

Best regards

Tom

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Hi Never Forget,

Can you please tell me how do you install them into Logic 9 or X? Thank you far in advance.

Tom

Hi Tomi,

You have just to copy the folder "TAL BassLine 101" (which contains the aupresets) in the folder "TAL-Togu Audio Line" (in Library -> Audio -> Presets) or create one if no exists.

• 1 month later...

Hi all,

are the presets for the latest Arturia V-Collection 5 already available somewhere here? My search didn't give any helpful results...

I found some presets for the V2 instruments version here, but many of the software instruments in "V-Collection 5" are now in the V3 version where the presets are incompatible to the V2 instruments...

E.g. "Modular V3", "ARP2600 V3", "CS-80 V3", "Prophet V3" and many more...

Perhaps some of the Keyboard Maestro owners/gurus ;-) can help here, as the number of presets is huge in Arturia's "V-Collection 5"

Best wishes

Christopher

• 2 months later...
Hi all,

are the presets for the latest Arturia V-Collection 5 already available somewhere here? My search didn't give any helpful results...

I found some presets for the V2 instruments version here, but many of the software instruments in "V-Collection 5" are now in the V3 version where the presets are incompatible to the V2 instruments...

Perhaps some of the Keyboard Maestro owners/gurus ;-) can help here, as the number of presets is huge in Arturia's "V-Collection 5"

Best wishes

Christopher

Second that request - got promotion for V Collection 5 and yes there are so many presets and yes the one's in this forum are dated and dont work with current version.

• 3 weeks later...
Hi all,

Best wishes

Christopher

Second that request - got promotion for V Collection 5 and yes there are so many presets and yes the one's in this forum are dated and dont work with current version.

Any luck finding these>?  i could knock out Mini V3, if you guys are willing to do some of the others

Hi all,

Best wishes

Christopher

Any luck finding these>?  i could knock out Mini V3, if you guys are willing to do some of the others