shine on you crazy diamond-patch

• 2 weeks later...

A: Thank you and AWESOME idea

B: Do you have any idea how to open these in Logic 9.1?

When I download your patches they come up (probably because I have 9) as Mainstage patches… IDK what instruments you used (E2, Clav, etc) whatever help you can offer would be much appreciated. Thank you in advanced!!!

First unzip it.Then put that patch,well this is where my folders are,it might be a little different for you,put it in user/audio music apps/patches/Instrument.

This also worked for me and it is where it would be for you-Harddrive/Library/Application Support/Logic/Patches/Instrument.

in that last instrument folder you should see folder's that say Bass,Drum Kit,Drum Machine ect. just put in there and open up logic create a new software instrument and you should see it on the left with your instrument library window.You could also make your own folder and call it whatever you like so you can put all your patches you make or download.You cant just click on the patch it has to be put in that folder.Also i hope it does work with Logic 9,i made the patch with just the instruments that came with it like the EXS24,ES2 and Retro Synth.I gave you a screen shot of it.Ive also done Have a cigar and found some good floyd settings if you want shots of those or any thing floyd related id help you out.The EXS24 has a preset called Wish 75 it sounds like the lead synth in have a cigar.Its under synthesizers/synth leads

1165258844_ScreenShot2014-07-08at2_07_49PM.thumb.png.ef07bda9df46f686f2429ec6086dc195.png

Edited by bookwin69

pink floyds shine on you crazy diamond-patch

all logic instruments

using Logic Pro X ver.10.0

Mac 10.9

User/Audio Music Apps/Patches/Instrument

[attachment=1]shine on you crazy.patch.zip[/attachment]

[attachment=0]shine on you crazy hammond.patch.zip[/attachment]

The Patch goes into Harddrive/Library/Application Support/Logic/Patches/Instrument.

i guess he out of luck untill you get logic x.I used the EXS23 Solina Strings,and Superstrings Oct ModW and the ES2 Astral Pad.The other is called 70's Analog Lead on the Retro Snyth and split the keyboard so i can play the lead sound on one half and the strings on the other

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...