Custom GUI - Archetype Instruments "Lokomotiv"

Hello all!

If any of you use the plugin "Lokomotiv" by Archetype Instruments, I have a custom background for the GUI that I enjoy much more than the stock one. I thought I might share :)

the free plugin can be found at http://www.kvraudio.com/product/lokomotiv-by-archetype-instruments

attached is the zip file for the new background file (make sure to double click the zip file and extract before doing the following steps)

all you do is navigate to the component file for the plugin (usually in either MacHD/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/Components OR User/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/Components) Right click it and click "show package contents". Then navigate to contents/resources/ and replace the current "background.png" with the new custom one. (I took the original background and kept it in the folder but changed the name, as a backup)

it should use the new background in your Daw (after you've quit and reopened the daw)

Also attached is what the plugin will look like in the daw :)

Let me know if you use it/like it!

Lokomotiv.png.8ba9d445afcfa90bf5e4b5de6b2b9694.png

background.png.zip