5 send multi effect for mangling stuff

Hello,

Found this recently and thought i'd share...I made it not long after NI released Molekular, thinking I can do that with just Logic plugins...

Anyway, what I did make was a 5 send jam box ideal for your more twisted fx, it's all set up on Smart Controls that can easily be assigned to the controller of your choice, there is a low pass master filter with a hint of LFO as it gets lower, a page of 5 sends with a dry level and each send has a further single tweak.

There is a stock drum loop and some speech set up to demo the sounds.

Have fun,

Charlie

:)

Logic Pro X Mole Cooler.zip

Logic Pro X arrangement a jpeg and some info, checked and scanned.

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...
This is pretty cool. I doubt you will see this, being that this place seems dead and this is an old post, but I can't figure out how to use this in my own projects. Modifying it would be cool too. I tried saving it as a patch to call up inside other projects but it's not working the same. Some routing seems to missing/didn't get saved with the patch. I'd like to understand what's going on, but it all looks pretty complex, routing wise. So here's hoping you might see this.

• 1 year later...
This is pretty cool. I doubt you will see this, being that this place seems dead and this is an old post, but I can't figure out how to use this in my own projects. Modifying it would be cool too. I tried saving it as a patch to call up inside other projects but it's not working the same. Some routing seems to missing/didn't get saved with the patch. I'd like to understand what's going on, but it all looks pretty complex, routing wise. So here's hoping you might see this.

I copy and pasted each aux channel (including the final one they all route to, bus 16) into my go to template. Seems to do the trick! You need to make sure that you copy bus 16 though, it's a delay channel that they all route into.

By the way thanks charliethorley!

• 3 months later...