Janky old honky tonk piano patch needed

Hi all! I'm new to the forum but not new (at all) to piano recording. I'm fooling around with the plug-ins to create a really janky old honky tonk piano patch. Don't really know how to get what I want. I am wondering if anyone else has devised a good honky tonk sound. All I'm interested in is learning how you did it. I'm not looking for patches to download. I'm learning how to create what I want myself.

I recorded a piano track using the Bosendorfer patch (I like Bosendorfer pianos). Opened the ESX24 plug-in. I just can't find the settings I want. I'm trying to learn the ESX24 plug-in, and any help would be appreciated.

If all else fails, I'll get my truly janky old upright tuned again, mic it up and just record that as audio.

Thanks

992422002_ScreenShot2016-01-30at11_27_43PM.png.5ced5819ab451c4da863a8d6748ad624.png

By the way, I tried detuning the track a little bit, like down 1 step, and I tried duplicating the track and detuning the duplicate track down one tone and at the same time bringing the volume on the duplicate track down a bit, so it sits under the main piano track in the mix. It's all fine until I bring in another acoustic instrument. The piano sound is right but the song isn't in the original key anymore. Even with the volume dropped down a bit on the detuned track, it's out of tune enough that suddenly the song is not in its original key. Then I bring in other acoustic instruments and it gets to be kind of a clusterF. I'm still trying to figure out how to tweak the ESX24 to get that janky old sound without having to detune the track.

This ESX24 patch won't let me detune it by half a semitone. It only goes by full tones.