Audio unit with voice effects?

Nectar 2 (Not elements!) is very good as an all-rounder, It has plenty of presets and most effects that you need on vocals built-in.  Harmoniser is particularly good, and you can easily drop off the latency inducing effects for tracking.

In my experience pretty much all of the presets need some considerable tweaks to match to the voice, but no doubt that comes down to mic used, and voice being recorded.

However, for me personally, i much prefer to build my own channel strips using Logic's built in effects.

Have you tried the vocal presets built in to Logic by the way?  Some of them have smart controls ready map to make it easier to edit.  Plus there's some older ones hidden away in the Legacy library for both Logic and Garageband which give a good foundation for creating your own (These are actually the better ones in my opinion).

• 2 weeks later...
Nectar 2 (Not elements!) is very good as an all-rounder, It has plenty of presets and most effects that you need on vocals built-in.  Harmoniser is particularly good, and you can easily drop off the latency inducing effects for tracking.

In my experience pretty much all of the presets need some considerable tweaks to match to the voice, but no doubt that comes down to mic used, and voice being recorded.

Will check that out!

However, for me personally, i much prefer to build my own channel strips using Logic's built in effects.

Have you tried the vocal presets built in to Logic by the way?  Some of them have smart controls ready map to make it easier to edit.  Plus there's some older ones hidden away in the Legacy library for both Logic and Garageband which give a good foundation for creating your own (These are actually the better ones in my opinion).

I have, but have not really found it that inspiring. But I'll check them out once more!