Loading Guitar Presets in .cst format

Hello, I've just downloaded some guitar patches in .cst format from https://ask.audio/articles/free-20-x-logic-pro-guitar-presets. The installation instructions say to copy the .cst files to ~/Library/Application Support/Logic/Channel Strip Settings/Track. This doesn't seem to work as the patches do not show up anywhere in the Library. Admittedly the article was written in 2013, but still, within the lifetime of Logic Pro X, I think (CMIIAW). I'm using Logic Pro X 10.4.1, by the way.

Can anyone advise me what I am doing wrong?

Thanks!

I think maybe the article *did* date from Logic 9 days because the Track folder has subfolders called:

01 Spaces, 02 Electric Guitar, 03 Acoustic Guitar, 04 Bass Guitar, 05 Acoustic Bass, 06 Voice, 07 Drums & Percussion, 08 Tools, 09 Warped

and these are the names which show up under the Legacy > Logic part of the Library. I tried adding the folder as 10 AMM Guitar, with all of the custom .cst files inside, but they still don't want to show up in the Library.

My question is then, what is the recommended way for .cst presets to be added to Logic Pro X 10.4.1 in such a way that they are clearly visible from the Library or the Inspector?