Ever wished that glorious Guitar Amp Pro to be back? Or the even shinier AVerb?

Well, your wishes have been heard!

Below you'll find some channel strip settings which will load them in LPX (you can't acces them straight from any plugin menu, but older projects load them just fine, so will older channel strip settings).

Track presets (they go to user/Music/Audio Music Apps/Channel Strip Settings/Track):

Legacy FX mono:

- Guitar Amp Pro

- SilvComp

- SilvGate

- Fat EQ

- DJ EQ

- Silver EQ

- Denoiser

- Grooveshifter

- Speech Enhancer

Legacy FX stereo:

- Same as above but also:

- Binaural Post-Processing.

These are all bypassed (to avoid any sonic wreckage) and on a single channel strip. If you really feel like having to use them elsewhere, create a fake channel strip, load the presets there and copy any individual plugins to the target channel.

Bus presets (they go to user/Music/Audio Music Apps/Channel Strip Settings/Bus):

- AVerb mono

- AVerb stereo

- GoldVerb mono

- GoldVerb stereo

- PlatinumVerb mono

- PlatinumVerb stereo

These are not bypassed, so you can enjoy their qualities right away.

Fwiw, the reverbs even come with their presets whereas the trackbased plugins don't. No idea why that is - but it should be completely irrelevant (as most of this entire post...), but there might be some hidden gems coming with Guitar Amp Pro, so I'll add its factory presets in a bit.

Enjoy some time traveling (Fat EQ is reaching back to Logic 3, IIRC).

Legacy FX.zip

Legacy FX

Edited by Sascha Franck

Hi! I apologize if I missed the meaning of this post, but you CAN access these legacy plugins. Just option-click the plugins section and they show up.

Oh, that's cool - thanks for the tip!

Not that I'd use much of them, but there's one or the other sound you can get out of Guitar Amp Pro which I quite like (the UK Top 50W with just a bit of drive is working quite well for some things).