Smoke amp simulator plugin

I need to know if there is a smoke amp simulator plugin in lP X. It's there in one of the patches of trilian. I have a jazz bass and the order of FX in that patch is as seen in the figure. Do let me know how I can achieve this in LP X for my jazz bass. Thanks.

P.S. I have Logic Pro X v10.4.6

61154343_JBStril.thumb.jpeg.425d72fe744ca1130a3791b6727223ff.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...

Hi! So the easiest way to do this is start with an empty channel strip.

Looks like you've got 4 effects on there, a compressor, an amp, an eq, and another amp. Stock logic should get you nearly all the way here, the "Compressor" plugin has multiple emulations (well... they're inspired by at least) for you to choose to try and nail that tone. The pultec style EQ in logic should cover you for the blue module (Vintage Tube EQ).

As for the two Amp units, you could always try the amp designer plugin. A google search shows me that the British model Trilian is specifically emulating is a Vox AC30, one using a 4x12 cab, the other not. The amp plugin lets you independently choose amp heads and cabinets, so feel free to swap them to your taste. The head closest to what you're looking for should be "British Amp" as most users seem to agree that it is designed around the AC30 or some other similar vox. (Also the name should be a dead giveaway).