Presets for Delay Designer

The Logic designer Delay is such an awesome plugin but the presets are really not practical to use for vocals.Can anyone share templates for vocals please.I also need reverb designer templates for male vocals.I’m tired of purchasing plugins that don’t sound good.

Any usable templates for Brainwork delay/reverb plugins would be great too. Thanks

I could only encourage you to invest time in learning to tweak your plugin to your heart content. Fine tuning anexisting preset is easy and very rewarding and open up myriad of possibilities. Also, many times a combination of different reverbs and/or delay makes wonder...

+1. I'm not a preset snob myself and I use preset all the time mainly as starting points. If I need to tweak them, I do. If I don't feel the need to tweak them I won't. Whatever sounds good. But you definitely should at least learn your way around the Delay Designer and all other plugins you own. Learn what each knob does, read the manual or watch a Youtube tutorial if you have to. All of Logic's plugins are very intuitive and very easy to learn, don't be intimidated by them. Logic's plugins are some of the most easiest plugins around to learn and you really should invest some time learning them. Relying on presets can get very expensive if you aren't careful plus if you can just tweak the plugin on the spot, this is way faster than hunting for presets on the Internet.