Logic 7/8 Plug-in Settings

User > Library > Application Settings > Logic > Plug-in Settings > (here you will find a folder per instrument/plug-in.)

If the folder doesn't exist yet, it means you've never used it. So load that instrument/plug-in up in a Logic session and check again.

• 2 months later...
Now, is it possible to someone to post the Space Designer Presets from LP7? I'm asking this because I was looking in all the plug-in presets that are in this forum and I can't find them anywhere.

JdB

Did you managed to find these presets in the end iv been looking all over for them?

Thanks alot DKgross these are ace just put them onto logic 9 with the channel strip settings and all working great :D .

Is it possible that there has been some left out from logic 8 as well as i have just installed from fresh onto logic 9 with a new machine?

cheers

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I recently had a problem with logic pro 9, I trashed Logic app & Logic folder from HD/Library/App support and few other files. I reinstalled Logic 9 and updated it to 9.0.2.

Now, I see HD/Library/App Support/Logic/Channel Strip Settings Folder empty. I tried to reinstall Logic 9, Installation failed. Can anyone upload factory channel strip settings for me. :?

• 2 weeks later...

Greetings!

I am a complete noob to theses forums so forgive me if this has already been posted.

After installing Logic 8 (Upgrade) i too missed Logic 7 Plug-In & Channel Strip Settings. I recently re-installed Logic 7 and after launching Logic 8 found both

Plug-In & Channel Strip Settings for both versions installed.

It saved me adding individual files to their designated folders. Simply inserted Logic 7 CD and hit install. Though i guess not helpful for people who don't own a copy of Logic 7.

Also i could be doing things back to front and inside out?

These forums have led me out of rabbit holes before. Hopefully i can return the favour.

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Thank you very much Dave.

First of all, I´d like to introduce myself as a new member writing from Spain, as well as express my honest congratulations for building up such a cool forum…

Well, I have a question regarding your “Plugin Settings Zip”: Ist it a compilation of L7+L8 presets or is it just a copy of L7 presets which I should add to the ones already existing in my L8 Library??

Thanks!

• 3 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 3 months later...