West Coast Guitar Sound from MIDI samples

Hey everybody, I am somewhat of a newbie to Logic and I wanted to ask if any of you all had any suggestions for plug-ins/downloads that give me that Joe Pass jazz guitar vibe? (preferably free) I have tried out the plug-ins from Komplete Kontrol but they didn't give that sound I'm looking for. I mainly am producing lo-fi and as a jazz musician I love the sound of the west coast players from the 60s and 70s. I'll attach a link to the kind of sound I'm looking for if that helps anybody. I look forward to hearing your thoughts and thanks very much in advance.

-Nick

Hey everybody, I am somewhat of a newbie to Logic and I wanted to ask if any of you all had any suggestions for plug-ins/downloads that give me that Joe Pass jazz guitar vibe? (preferably free) I have tried out the plug-ins from Komplete Kontrol but they didn't give that sound I'm looking for. I mainly am producing lo-fi and as a jazz musician I love the sound of the west coast players from the 60s and 70s. I'll attach a link to the kind of sound I'm looking for if that helps anybody. I look forward to hearing your thoughts and thanks very much in advance.

-Nick

Hi Valli, I'm on Logic 10.5 and I was wondering if you knew where I can find the EXS24 sampler. I'm looking under MIDI FX where it was in older versions and I can't seem to find it. Also I am assuming by Logic Guitar you mean the Classic Clean? Thanks so much for your help!!

-Nick

Hi Valli, I'm on Logic 10.5 and I was wondering if you knew where I can find the EXS24 sampler. I'm looking under MIDI FX where it was in older versions and I can't seem to find it. Also I am assuming by Logic Guitar you mean the Classic Clean? Thanks so much for your help!!

-Nick

Do you see it here?

cleanguitar.png.54f1bfe9331d872aa77d407b431b7c62.png

-Nick

Do you see it here?

cleanguitar.png

This is what I see under the quick sampler.

1769258502_ScreenShot2020-06-20at3_45_58PM.thumb.png.9eb07099746215425040a25d852d7f0b.png

• 2 weeks later...