3rd Party Plugin factory presets database for Logic

More Native Instruments, all the presets which make up the Factory Library which comes with the full version of Kontakt 5.

I have broken them down into individual instrument type (as it does in the library) to keep upload/download size more manageable.

They all need to placed in the directory Macintosh HD / Library/ Audio/ Presets/ Native Instruments/ Kontakt 5/ Factory Library/

Cheers,

Terry.

Band.zip

Choir.zip

Orchestral.zip

Synth.zip

Urban Beats.zip

Vintage.zip

World.zip

Anyone got the .NKI versions of these? Can't install these in logic pro x as they are unrecognised presets. Thanks

Hey I got even more

-Fabfilter (about 4 of them)

-Plugin Alliance (about 20 of them)

-Reaktor Instruments (some)Kountour, working on Monark

-Nativ Instruments FM8, Absynth5, Battery

-All Waves

-Kush Pusher

-Liquide Sonic 7th Heaven Reverb

-u-he Diva

-UAD about 80 as posted here already got some more

-Soundtoys (all)

-AmpliTube (Ik Multimedia)

Please Kontakt me directly, i will send you for exchange or a nice thank you! Thanx

Edited by Soldi

• 4 weeks later...

dx7-v-image.thumb.png.b26ab5bea4b30527c1b52441850e370d.png

Arturia V-Collection 6 - DX7V

Presets from the DX7V, added in V-Collection 6

Download: Arturia_DX7V_FactoryPresets.zip 

(15.6MB archive, 74.5MB expanded)

Instructions: Once unpacked, Copy the "Factory" folder to

~/Library/Audio/Presets/Arturia/DX7 V/ (that's the Library folder in your home directory)

(No, I'm not going to convert the thousands of DX7 sysex files, at this time!)

Enjoy!

Yeah ownership is a prerequisite. Sometimes I feel having the aupresets is of equal value to the instrument itself. So nice to browse through presets with buttons on my keyboard (nektar panorama P6) while playing. And the fact I can map the parameters in Logic Pro X with no wrapper really makes the creating/playing immersive.

Parameters and Presets are the basic food groups for Logic plugin integration I say.

So strange the plugin providers dont provide factory aupresets for Logic users - major factor for me if its a long list of parameters and they are not in this forum I am reluctant to buy. Seems a no brainer to advance sales amongst Logic users and they only have to do it once!

Hi all...Just started getting into the soft synth world and it's quite the ride. I bought a bunch of new programs and would love use their aupresets inside Logic, instead of within the program itself. I tried adding a few aupresets already from this thread and they work perfectly. Once I get a better grasp of how to download some aupresets of my own, will definitely share them here. In the meantime, I have a few requests that I would like to post here. BTW, a big shout out to des99! Thanks for the Arturia v5/v6 Collections. I look forward to the Roland Cloud Collection if and when you get around to it.

Requests:

u-he Repro-5

u-he Repro-1

IK Multimedia Syntronik

Sonic Projects OP-X Pro II

Spectrasonics Omnisphere 2

Synapse Audio The Legend

Once again, kudos to everyone who has posted their aupresets!

I did some of the Roland stuff earlier in the thread, but I'll do the rest before too long (System1, System8, System100, Jupiter8, Juno106, JV1080, maybe SoundCanvas). I might be able to tackle some of the others in your list too.

Omnisphere would be a beast though - it already has a very good tagged browser - and each patch can take up to several seconds to load, and with over 4,000 patches, it would take a long time to do - I'm not sure how practical it would be. I'll have a look, but no promises...

Does the Legend demo contain all the patches in the full version?

Edited by des99

Just curious: how does the DX7V compares to FM8 soundwise?

I recently saw a you tube video that compared several different DX7 emulations to a real DX7. None of them matched the real thing and they were all quite different from each other. They all sound good in their own way though I personally thought FM8 was way off from a DX7. I didn’t save the link but search for it.

The Arturia has a gorgeous interface that makes it “fun” to play with fm programming.

Yes, I noticed your PROMARS and SH-2 posts. Great work. Yeah, I was referring to the new Cloud ones.

You are are right, Omnisphere 2 would be a BEAST to tackle, so if it's too much trouble, I totally understand. The only reason I mention it is because I noticed someone did post an Omnisphere 1, which is quite dated, so I thought Omni 2 might be attempted at some point.

The Legend demo only comes with about 40 presets. The full version, has close to 500, so that's quite the difference.

Repro 1, Repro 5, Syntronik and OP-X Pro II are all screaming for a library of aupresets, LOL!

Thanks again, des, for all your hard work.

I did some of the Roland stuff earlier in the thread, but I'll do the rest before too long (System1, System8, System100, Jupiter8, Juno106, JV1080, maybe SoundCanvas). I might be able to tackle some of the others in your list too.

Omnisphere would be a beast though - it already has a very good tagged browser - and each patch can take up to several seconds to load, and with over 4,000 patches, it would take a long time to do - I'm not sure how practical it would be. I'll have a look, but no promises...

Does the Legend demo contain all the patches in the full version?

Edited by Seymour Mills

Just curious: how does the DX7V compares to FM8 soundwise?

I recently saw a you tube video that compared several different DX7 emulations to a real DX7. None of them matched the real thing and they were all quite different from each other. They all sound good in their own way though I personally thought FM8 was way off from a DX7. I didn’t save the link but search for it.

The Arturia has a gorgeous interface that makes it “fun” to play with fm programming.

Hey thanx Dewdman42 for your feedback!

What I found interesting in FM8 was (is) its ability to directly load/play/edit DX7 (prorietary Sysex format) patches. Which represents a great time saver considering my original DX7's library size! However, running A/B (FM8/DX7) comparison, I realized in many patches, that some EQ tweaking was/is necessary.

Yea most of them reviewed in that video can open DX7 sysex. But the way they sound was still very very different in many cases. sometimes subtle, sometimes not.

Here is the video I watched before.

while searching for that one I found another one and the arturia comparisons sound a lot better then the previous video.. (shrug).