PSP Twin-L.zip

PSP Twin-L

PSP stompFilter.zip

PSP stompFilter

PSP stompDelay.zip

PSP stompDelay

PSP N2O.zip

PSP N2O

I've been making use of the user contributions to this thread and would like to reciprocate in gratitude.

Please find attached following PSP Audioware Factory Presets (no 3rd party sounds) converted to aupreset.

• 3 weeks later...

Presets > Native Instruments > Kore Player

Kore Soundpack Compilation Vol. 1 (2008)

Kore Soundpack Compilation Vol. 2 (2009)

Kore Soundpack Extra Pack (2008)

Kore Player

Kore Selection

Presets > Native Instruments > Kore Player FX

Kore Soundpack Compilation Vol. 1 FX (2008)

Kore Soundpack Compilation Vol. 2 FX (2009)

Kore Player FX

Kore Selection FX

The .aupreset files are organized and sorted by ‘Type’ per the Kore Browser classification. Note there are duplicate .aupreset files for those sounds tagged with more than one ‘Type’, i.e., a Kore Sound may appear with a ‘Type’ of both ‘Bass’ and ‘Synth Lead’.

FX presets with duplicate names, i.e. ‘Large Room’ may appear multi times, so I’ve added the internal Kore effect in parenthesis to the .aupreset name to differentiate between them.

This was done to mitigate the absence of subsequent fields otherwise available when selecting a Kore Sound from the Kore Browser as opposed to using an .aupreset.

It was my experience a Kore Sound saved as an .aupreset from either Kore Player or Kore2 would play in the other plugin but, the Control Page assignments were missing - hence two sets of downloads: one for each plugin.

Enjoy.

Kore Player Kore Selection FX.zip

Kore Selection FX

Kore Player Kore Selection.zip

Kore Selection

Kore Player Kore Player FX.zip

Kore Player FX

Kore Player Kore Player.zip

Kore Player

Kore Player Extra Pack.zip

Kore Player Compilation Vol. 2 FX.zip

Kore Soundpack Compilation Vol. 2 FX

Kore Player Compilation Vol. 2.zip

Kore Player Compilation Vol. 1 FX.zip

Kore Soundpack Compilation Vol. 1 FX

Kore Player Compilation Vol. 1.zip

Presets > Native Instruments > Kore2

Kore 2.0 Factory Library

Presets > Native Instruments > Kore2 FX

Kore 2.0 Factory Library

The .aupreset files are organized and sorted by ‘Type’ per the Kore Browser classification. Note there are duplicate .aupreset files for those sounds tagged with more than one ‘Type’, i.e., a Kore Sound may appear with a ‘Type’ of both ‘Bass’ and ‘Synth Lead’.

FX presets with duplicate names, i.e. ‘Large Room’ may appear multiple times so I’ve added the internal Kore effect in parenthesis to the .aupreset name to differentiate between them.

This was done to mitigate the absence of subsequent fields otherwise available when selecting a Kore Sound from the Kore Browser as opposed to using an .aupreset.

It was my experience a Kore Sound saved as an .aupreset from either Kore Player or Kore2 would play in the other plugin but, the Control Page assignments were missing - hence two sets of downloads: one for each plugin.

Enjoy.

Kore 2.0 Factory Library FX.zip

Kore 2.0 Factory Library FX

Kore 2.0 Factory Library.zip

Kore 2.0 Factory Library

Kore 2 Compilation Vol. 2 FX.zip

Kore Soundpack Compilation Vol. 2 FX

Kore 2 Compilation Vol. 2.zip

Kore 2 Compilation Vol. 1 FX.zip

Kore Soundpack Compilation Vol. 1 FX

Kore 2 Compilation Vol. 1.zip

Kore 2 Extra Pack.zip

This was a *huge* undertaking - 3800+ banks, over 118,000 patches. At about 5 mins per bank to convert, this took well over 300 hours of conversions alone (not to mention the time spent coding the macro automation, which wasn't insignificant either).

Thank you so much, great job!

• 5 weeks later...

This has been one of the most useful threads I have come across. There is so much here. I've downloaded presets, I've followed the advice of others and got Keyboard Maestro, and I make my own presets now. Adding the presets to the logic browser has made my work flow faster, and it has opened up sounds that I didn't realize that I had.

So Thank you to all that contributed!!!!

• 4 weeks later...

What mean is if you have Kontakt loaded as a multi output plug in you load instruments from the logic browser into Kontakt, the instruments you are loading will replace the current instruments. In other words you can't fill Kontakt with more than one instrument unless you drag it from Kontakt's sidebar. In the picture if I want to add Dirty Saw Lead to Kontakt and keep the current instrument (Filter Bass) I can't use Logic's browser because it will replace the current instrument. I would have to drag the Dirty Saw Lead from the sidebar. Unless I'm missing something.

kontakt.thumb.png.0c1a42721c166307f98fe4d85d8e3e0c.png

What mean is if you have Kontakt loaded as a multi output plug in you load instruments from the logic browser into Kontakt, the instruments you are loading will replace the current instruments. In other words you can't fill Kontakt with more than one instrument unless you drag it from Kontakt's sidebar. In the picture if I want to add Dirty Saw Lead to Kontakt and keep the current instrument (Filter Bass) I can't use Logic's browser because it will replace the current instrument. I would have to drag the Dirty Saw Lead from the sidebar. Unless I'm missing something.

You're not missing anything. Thing is, a Logic preset will save the entire state of Kontakt - and it will not add anything to an existing, already loaded instance of Kontakt but simply replace the entire instance. To create multi-patches you will have to do that inside Kontakt, there's no way around that. You can then of course save that multi-patch as a Logic preset, but the result will be the same, when you reload it, it will as well replace everything and not add the patches to a Kontakt instance. It's in the nature of things.

• 1 month later...

Audio Damage Factory Presets (part two)

These are updated to the current versions (as of this post) as opposed to those previously posted in this thread.

RoughRider2.zip

Effect

Replicant 2.zip

Effect

QuatroMod.zip

Effect

PhaseThree.zip

Effect

Kombinat Tri.zip

Effect

Grind.zip

Effect

FuzzPlus3.zip

Effect

Filterstation2.zip

Effect

Eos 2.zip

Effect

Dubstation 2.zip

Effect

• 6 months later...

Thank you to everyone for keeping this project going!

One question: Why put the factory presets in the User preset library? I've generally been putting Factory presets in the main Library:

Library/Audio/Presets/

And I only put custom-made ones in the User library, where Logic saves new presets by default:

~/Library/Audio/Presets

It seems like most of the guidance here is to put all the presets in the User library, though. What are the pros/cons?

Thank you...

I think that the main reason is to prevent same being overwritten when updating to a new Logic version.

Thank you for reply... Isn't that only a risk for Logic's own settings (which are in the Plug-in Settings folder, not the Presets folder?

Or perhaps there's a risk that the third-party plugin manufacturers would overwrite these presets, if in the top-level main Library....?

• 1 month later...

Hey Guys,

Found this great thread and was trying to put in the presets for the plugins I have and no matter if I put them in my ~/Library/Audio/Presets or the global one, they do not ever appear in the Library list, even after relaunching and choosing "Refresh Library".

This is where they are supposed to show up, correct?

Thanks!

438787991_ScreenShot2020-05-01at10_36_00AM.thumb.png.fc26e4fc27e2414ce39df0668e5a7a32.png

1320538585_ScreenShot2020-05-01at10_36_11AM.thumb.png.fcaf3b8237620feb01a20932b0fa921c.png

Hey Guys,

Found this great thread and was trying to put in the presets for the plugins I have and no matter if I put them in my ~/Library/Audio/Presets or the global one, they do not ever appear in the Library list, even after relaunching and choosing "Refresh Library".

This is where they are supposed to show up, correct?

Thanks!

As far as I know only channel strip settings appear in the library list. You need to go to the actual plug-in drop-down and select from there. See below:

1312472732_Kapture2020-05-03at10_01_04.gif.67acbfc401257845035ecb34df6849a5.gif