Plugins missing

Hello everyone,

sorry if this topic has already been talked about..I'm new to logic and I'm having problems with the plugins I install..despite having already checked in the maneger plugin and they are successfully validated .. they don't appear in logic ..

I've already spent a few hours searching the network for the resolution, but all the checks and the method of fixing it had no effect. maybe because I'm new without logic I'm missing something..if anyone can help I appreciate it ..

greetings everyone

All I can say is that Logic must "see" the plugins and presets in a very specific place on your HD and this can not be different/random. You just have to look up where that specific place is for whatever you're missing.

It also matters which OS and Logic version you are using because it changes all the time. Frustrating.

Use the screenshot I attached to place the missing sounds in the correct place(s)

690932221_ScreenShot2021-11-15at9_24_26AM.thumb.png.1de4eb781d7e90899ef0e4ae2e4aea46.png

All I can say is that Logic must "see" the plugins and presets in a very specific place on your HD and this can not be different/random. You just have to look up where that specific place is for whatever you're missing.

It also matters which OS and Logic version you are using because it changes all the time. Frustrating.

Use the screenshot I attached to place the missing sounds in the correct place(s)

IMG_0018.thumb.jpeg.0779135db4d72dc27787f8dade108f2a.jpeg

Those provided locations are to install the different presets of the plugins, not where to actually install the plugins themselves. Normally one should use the installer app provided by the 3rd party plugin’s vendor to ensure a smooth process.

Additionally, depending of you macOS (and some plugin), some granted permission may be required during the installation. It is therefore advisable to verify with the vendor for the installer or at least obtain the proper (detailed) procedure to follow

Anyhow, as mentioned here, many plugin will be installed in the following path locations:

• "/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/Components"

and/or

• "~/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/Components"

Edited by Atlas007