ES2 Complete Reset

Hello,

I'm requesting a "Complete Reset" preset for the ES2.

All parameters set to zero, oscillators off, X Y panner to center, no FX processing, No routing done, Filter set to pass all frequencies.

I could do this myself, but I would forget something. If no one delivers I will probably just do it myself :( .

I pray for someone to deliver though, because I do not want to take the time.

In all honesty the most awesome thing would be if this preset was in ES2 and I just haven't found it.

I know Steve Horelick has one of these presets *ahem*.... :roll:

:D

• 2 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...
I spotted (and fixed) quite a few things, especially in the router and modulation sections, but also one oscillator was slightly out of tune, couple of things here and there, also I reset the envelopes to their default value (Option-clicking the sliders), which you may or may not like.

This is just what I needed, thanks a lot!

Jason

• 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...

If you go to the top of ES2 there's the presets tab... (for those that don't know), click on it and go down to tutorial settings... there should be a setting called Analog Saw Init (This means you are setting the plug-in to a single saw wave setting - in other words initializing the synthesizer to a saw wave), however, this is the nearest to resetting the ES2 you can get by a preset that is already in logic... but this is actually not initializing it, this is resetting it to their suggested initialized setting.

I will stop rambling on about what i wanted to say about logic's "bad init preset" and tell you how to COMPLETELY RESET THE ES2...

Click the Analog Saw Init preset, then hold alt on the keyboard and click EACH AND EVERY SINGLE BUTTON, KNOB, AND FADER on the ES2. Each one you click they might twitch a little because that's were the initial setting should be. Once everything is clicked you are best saving the preset so you don't have to do this in the future. I titled my preset as BLANK, haha hope this helped and was informal.

NiCO, 17 year old producer from Carlisle, UK.

• 1 year later...
I will stop rambling on about what i wanted to say about logic's "bad init preset" and tell you how to COMPLETELY RESET THE ES2...

Click the Analog Saw Init preset, then hold alt on the keyboard and click EACH AND EVERY SINGLE BUTTON, KNOB, AND FADER on the ES2. Each one you click they might twitch a little because that's were the initial setting should be. Once everything is clicked you are best saving the preset so you don't have to do this in the future. I titled my preset as BLANK, haha hope this helped and was informal.

Nico, what you describe is what was done to achieve the preset that I attached in my post earlier in this thread. So download and install my preset and you won't have to do any of what you just described.

• 8 months later...