Official Logic 7 space designer presets!

Hey guys so i searched high and low for these settings people either just didnt have them or were unwilling to part with them. I think maybe its some unwritten rule for logic 7 users to keep these settings for them self's as people on many forums seem to be searching for them including me so here they are

Logic 8-9 users just install the legacy content from you install disk this will install the legacy impulse responses, then put this folder in

HD/ library/ app support/ logic/ plug-in settings/ space designer

while i await the logic 7 lynch mob have fun :twisted:

06 Legacy.zip

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello,

I downloaded this file and put it in the right folder, but only about 1/2 of the presets work.... For the ones that don't work, a little box telling me to locate the file pops up. Any ideas on what's going on? Oh and I'm running Logic Pro 8.

Thanks,

Brandon

Hello,

I downloaded this file and put it in the right folder, but only about 1/2 of the presets work.... For the ones that don't work, a little box telling me to locate the file pops up. Any ideas on what's going on? Oh and I'm running Logic Pro 8.

Thanks,

Brandon

Did you install the legacy content off your logic install dvd?

cheers Jamie

• 1 year later...

Hi people.

I seem to still be having trouble with Space Designer finding the related SDIR files for some of the legacy presets.

(Thanks Jamie for uploading the presets all those years ago!)

Are these on one of the Logic 9 install disks, and if so, shouldn't they have been automatically installed when loading up V9?

Dags

• 3 weeks later...

So I think I just discovered one of the problems of downloading Logic 9 from the App store - no legacy content.

I did a straight upgrade from 8.

If anyone has done an appstore upgrade and knows a way around this, please let me know. (otherwise I'll have a crack at extracting the appropriate files from the Logic 8 install disks)

For those that download Logic 9 form the Appstore.

There may be easier ways, but here is what I did.

Download Pacifist if you don't have it - its shareware

Insert your "Logic Studio Install" disk

Run Pacifist it and click Open Package, select you "Logic Studio" disk and "install Logic Studio" Package.

It will ask to insert the Logic Studio Install Disk and three Audio Content disk. Just follow the instructions.

When complete look inside the Package Contents (below). Drag "05 Legacy Spaces" to "~/Library/Audio/Impulse Responses/"

And Bob's your uncle.

Pacifist.jpg.e204566eb9544d726533f4bd1b032ad2.jpg

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...