CST Just a bit of fun...Cyber Loon

This is just something I made a couple of minutes ago, been fooling around this evening trying to get some nice new sound fx for my new track. Give this one a try. As a note, I just do a quick note on and release for the effect that the title suggests...also if you hold for a while be prepared because it can get a bit out of control...ie, you may want to turn your monitors down. Enjoy! I hope to see this forum area pick up in the near future, this would be a great way for all of us to learn a thing or two. Lord knows I could use it :wink: cheers,

Graham

Cyber Loon 01.cst.zip

Place in ~/Library/Application Support/Logic/Channel Strip Settings/Instrument/

• 3 weeks later...

Hey, sorry if this sounds stupid, but ive never downloaded anything for logic, and im not sure where to place the files, like if i dl a plugin or a virtual inst. what folder should it go in.. i tried placing a plugin in a folder labelled plugins in the library folder.. seemed logical.. but no love

any help would be cool

and has anyone got some good piano instruments for dl.. kuz the piano sounds in logic are a bit cheezy i think... usuable in some cases.. but not as a standalone instrument..