EQ Pack for Piano #1

Why are all of you guys so quiet? This forum could be a waterfall of resources for everyone to enjoy! Anyways, I've got an EQ Pack for all of you piano perfectionists out there. Not really to the second part, but I do have a pack. I tested it out with the default Grand Piano and 4Front's True Pianos Free Plugin Which can be found

Here: http://www.truepianos.com/downloads.php

Lol

Anyways If you're to lazy to spend time making quality things like me, then this is the right pack for you! Enjoyyyy!!!

Channel EQ Piano Pack!.zip

Download Me! LOL.

• 5 months later...

Just a note for some, every Piano Plugin, Soundfont, and Library sounds different, so I figured that I'd clarify: These are very basic EQ styles made for the default "Grand Piano" sound that comes with Logic's EX24, and The 4Front Truepianos. This is made to get you started on working with some of the built in, and freeware sounds. I do not consider these professional in any way, but remember this: YOU do NOT need to have a budget to make good music.

Anyway, I'm done wit' this for now.

-Nogan

Edited by Nogan

• 2 weeks later...
I personally just use the default ones that come with space designer. Some of them sound really great, but if you're looking for some good impulse responses, someone posted a pack with lots of nice ones. I would recommend you check out the forum page.

• 1 month later...
….but if you're looking for some good impulse responses, someone posted a pack with lots of nice ones. I would recommend you check out the forum page.

Connersaw ,

These are great presets. Thank you.

I looked and looked for the piano reverb presets that you mentioned … but with no luck.

If anyone can point me to them ….. much appreciated.

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...
….but if you're looking for some good impulse responses, someone posted a pack with lots of nice ones. I would recommend you check out the forum page.

Connersaw ,

These are great presets. Thank you.

I looked and looked for the piano reverb presets that you mentioned … but with no luck.

If anyone can point me to them ….. much appreciated.

Thanks

Boobidity boop doot.

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=61149

• 1 year later...