All functionality as described in the Manual+ Output Button
switches the fader to control stereo out channel strip+ Additional Controller Mode
, fader can control any parameter, currently set to smart control 1. To access Controller Mode, first press the Output Button and then press the Bank ButtonMy FaderPort Setup
1. I bought the FaderPort a couple of weeks ago and updated to the 'latest' Firmware 1.3.8 http://support.presonus.com/hc/en-us/articles/210040083-FaderPort-1-3-8-firmware-Motorized-Fader-Solution (See post 13 below for more info)
2. I added the FaderPort 64bit Bundle to LPX and LP9.1.8 (attached below, as it is no longer available at the Presonus site)
3. See my signature for my computer and software details.How to Try****If you haven't had experience with logic control surface preferences files read this post
1. Make sure you have quit LPX then save a copy of your existing User/Library/Preferences/com.apple.logic.pro.cs file.
2. Download the attached com.apple.logic.pro.cs file and copy into the User/Library/Preferences directory.
3. I suggest you create a new song add 24 tracks and test the functionality before using it on existing songs.
4. If something goes wrong quit Logic and put your original com.apple.logic.pro.cs back in User/Library/Preferences.
5. Let us know if it works on your set-up.