Logic Pro X backing tracks

Thanks so far! It looks like we both are pink floyd nerds ... it's a good nerd type to be :-).

In my home there is the corona quarantine and plenty of time to research Logic.

Hope you find out how uploading is done - but no hurry!

Hi Martin,

So nice midi work from you. Looking forward to look into the rest of the backing tracks as well!

It was fun to both record the guitar part to your track and work with Logic technically. I have much to learn.

Regarding the Time project:

I changed the sections a bit. Deleted the first "Fm-section" in your project and copied your "Dmaj-section" in there. More like the original DSOTM version - and I could include the little guitar intro riff (notes G-F#-E) and the delicious pick scrape :-).

Also changed the EQ on the bass - more bottom. Worked better both through headphones and my monitors. Maybe the bass track should present a more solid an wider bottom bass picture.

The keys are very useful as you have managed to get it both rhythmically and nice sounding.

To show my guitar solo played to your Time-project I've mixed down an mp3 file. I used two guitar tracks panned 25% L end R. L is the Logic MESA amp, and R is the HIWATT amp. We will see if I manage to upload it here...

/Carl

Time - cactac v01.zip

PrintScreen_Time__cactac_v01.thumb.jpeg.8bf6ca16f0278006200e5d637dd39059.jpeg

• 2 months later...