Random Drum Pattern Generator using MIDI Transform

Breaktweaker

Microtonic

StoreDrum 2

Of all the videos I've showed so far, I think other 3rd party instruments fall in one of these settings.

The other thing to keep in mind, is you can take something from one or more settings to apply to one of the existing settings.

Your imagination is the limit. :mrgreen:

• 8 months later...
Microtonic...

...Of all the videos I've showed so far, I think other 3rd party instruments fall in one of these settings...

Thank you so much for this. I recently bought Microtonic and this seems like it’s going to be really cool.

I’d love to use this with FXpansion’s Geist (v1). Hopefully I’ll be able to apply it by watching the videos you posted. All the best.

Microtonic...

...Of all the videos I've showed so far, I think other 3rd party instruments fall in one of these settings...

Thank you so much for this. I recently bought Microtonic and this seems like it’s going to be really cool.

I’d love to use this with FXpansion’s Geist (v1). Hopefully I’ll be able to apply it by watching the videos you posted. All the best.

Make sure to visit Patternarium :mrgreen:

https://soniccharge.com/patternarium

You can download use them in Microtonic.