Toggle between reference mix and project mix

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Ok I have a new one for you Shiv...

Is it possible to have more than one reference track? Let's say two or more reference tracks so that soloing one of them cancels the solo on the other reference track, and clicking the solo off turns the plugs back on the master.

This could be either the button way or the click solo way you have. Maybe we should bring both your templates into this thread for downloading.

Am I asking for too much?

Ok I have a new one for you Shiv...

Is it possible to have more than one reference track? Let's say two or more reference tracks so that soloing one of them cancels the solo on the other reference track, and clicking the solo off turns the plugs back on the master.

This could be either the button way or the click solo way you have. Maybe we should bring both your templates into this thread for downloading.

Am I asking for too much?

Yes it is possible, but becomes over kill for the purpose it is to serve.

MultiRef is posted in that thread.

• 6 months later...
This looks great!

How can I put this into any project I work on? Can I save this as an environment set and load it every time?

Thanks

I think it is currently set at a macro.

So regardless of new or current, the macro can be imported and cabled.

You need one track (audio) as the reference and connect the objects (in series) from the Ref track to the output track.

1233248500_Picture6.png.2058b518b1181550169f4f12dba4a071.png

• 2 years later...

I've lost track of my original download from two years ago and so I DL'd again but the result looks nothing like what I see in the image above. There's many bits and pieces which are slightly overlapping and which I can't seem to move around, not the simple macro I see here in the picture. David, in a related thread, you've said that your streamlined version with floating button was available at the bottom of this thread. Has that download disappeared?

1033080438_Envirobits.thumb.png.f3f9db5568dc6dc2f543be1b5325ca1e.png

• 1 year later...