Addictive Drums Mapped Hyper-Editor+ARP

Hi, hope this works for y'all. There is a bug, I think, when you try to change some parameters in the Inspector. All you need to do is click on the instrument triangle again, and it corrects.... until the next time.

In any case, this is plain vanilla Addictive Drums.

Cheers,

Glenn

PS, just realized there's an arpeggiator in the clicks and ports Environment Layer. It has a switch, and can be turned on or off. Whoops.... If needs be, I'll delete the ARP and re-post.

Addictive Drums Hyper-Editor.zip

Hi, hope this works for y'all. There is a bug, I think, when you try to change some parameters in the Inspector. All you need to do is click on the instrument triangle again, and it corrects.... until the next time.

In any case, this is plain vanilla Addictive Drums.

Cheers,

Glenn

PS, just realized there's an arpeggiator in the clicks and ports Environment Layer. It has a switch, and can be turned on or off. Whoops.... If needs be, I'll delete the ARP and re-post.

I am not sure what you men by "until the next time" but here, it works as expected.

Change the resolution for one of the lanes. Still ok? Note Snare 3: I am going to change the resolution of its lane, and watch what happens in the inspector; in this case, it is the lower picture that is the pre-change, and the upper, the post. To restore it to normal, I have to click on the triangle at the very left-hand top.

Cheers,

Glenn

947447528_ADDpreparameterchange.jpg.015fccbde7240d3784bb29296ff2d621.jpg

777651616_ADDpostparameterchange.jpg.b54735c8447098e391d8344a52bfc14f.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...