ES2 mkII - ES2 GUI Makeover

Installation:

1. Unzip the Resources.zip file to your desktop. A folder named "Resources" will be created.

2. Copy the "Resources" folder to the following location and choose to overwrite all existing files/folders (make sure you backup this folder FIRST to restore the ES2 to it's original GUI).

/Applications/Logic Pro.app/Contents/Resources/es2.res/Contents

(To access the Contents folder, right click the Logic Pro.app icon and select "Show Package Contents")

3. Restart Logic.

Resources.zip

/Applications/Logic Pro.app/Contents/Resources/es2.res/Contents

(To access the Contents folder, right click the Logic Pro.app icon and select "Show Package Contents")

3. Restart Logic.

fab GUI mate, just placed the Resources folder in the above location, still not working after restarting Logic?

cant seem to find the original es2 png files that will need replacing

ta

Nice try mate. Even though I tried it but quickly returned to the original since the fonts are hardly readable (not enough contrast with the background imho) in the upper part. That said I almost know the by heart but still it's not easy on the eye.

Thanks for sharing anyway.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
people BE CAREFUL when using this mod. I installed this exactly as directed on 9.1.3 and not only did it stop the ES2 visual editor from working, but it also still wouldn't work when I copied the original, backed up resource files into their original position. I had to do a time machine restore of logic just to get things ok again.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 4 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...