Hello, I noticed that there's apparently no template for microKorg synth on this board, so I made one (see attachment).

In addition to the template file itself, the archive contains a text file with factory patch names (in case you don't trust templates made by someone else, you may use this list to create your own microKorg template).

Enjoy!

Note: this template is for the original microKorg synth (NOT the XL model).

microKORG.zip

Edited by logicandreason

My pleasure :)

I found a small bug in the patch list, so template and the text file have been updated.

Also, just a note that this is a hardware instrument template. It means, it just has a list of the synth's factory sound patches that one can access by double-clicking the external MIDI instrument track header when the template loads. MicroKORG should also be visible in the Library as a MIDI device. BUT, there were no changes made to the Environment.

Default sound is set to "Reed Piano" on MIDI channel 1.

Logic might give a warning that previously selected audio interface / MIDI port is not available, when the template is first loaded.

In case someone has their own customized programs saved in their microKorg, they'll need to mark or rename them manually in the patch list, then save it as a project or a template.

• 3 weeks later...