3rd Party Plugin factory presets database for Logic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Since it seems like the Keyscape link is dead. I did one of my own. Finally able to contribute to this thread. Looking forward to getting and creating more.

Thanks all!

Here is Keyscape (let me know if you find any errors- it does get a bit monotonous and sometimes errors do pop up)

Keyscape.zip

Edited by KC

Thanks! Working good - looks like for the ones I loaded they are all working.

Also, some fun music on your website!

Thanks! It has taken me a while to see the benefit of this, but now that I have - I am going to do all my instruments that are not included here. Next up is Trillian

Thanks, for doing it. With both Trillian and Keyscape having the sounds in the patch browser is super helpful - the name is exactly descriptive of the sound. Omnisphere doesn't seem like it would make as much sense since there are so many sounds with very creative names.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone !

There is my aupresets for Devil-Loc, Little AlterBoy, Little MicroShift, Little PrimalTap, Little Radiator, Sie-Q and Tremolator from Soundtoys

And if you want, take a look (and a ear !) to my band Never Forget :

http://neverforget.musimage.ch/

https://www.facebook.com/neverforgetmusic/

Devil-Loc.zip

Little AlterBoy.zip

Little MicroShift.zip

Little PrimalTap.zip

Little Radiator.zip

Sie-Q.zip

Tremolator.zip

Regarding the Dexed patches - sorry for the delay, I got a bit stalled on it.

I'd done about 95% (including about 10% of these banks which Dexed won't load, as they aren't in proper sysex format - I had to identify them and use a utility to fix those banks before they would load).

The last 5% or so was all the miscellaneous stuff which required a bit more baby-sitting as there was a load of random stuff in random folders, I couldn't just leave things to run overnight etc - so I'd left it for a while as I had other things to do. Then I upgraded to Sierra and this broke some of the macro stuff the next time I tried it, and changed the behaviour of a few things that I had to bugfix, which was a bit of a pain.

Anyway, that's all done and back working now so I'm working through the last lot of banks, and hopefully can get it finished before too long...

Regarding the Dexed patches - sorry for the delay, I got a bit stalled on it.

I'd done about 95% (including about 10% of these banks which Dexed won't load, as they aren't in proper sysex format - I had to identify them and use a utility to fix those banks before they would load).

The last 5% or so was all the miscellaneous stuff which required a bit more baby-sitting as there was a load of random stuff in random folders, I couldn't just leave things to run overnight etc - so I'd left it for a while as I had other things to do. Then I upgraded to Sierra and this broke some of the macro stuff the next time I tried it, and changed the behaviour of a few things that I had to bugfix, which was a bit of a pain.

Anyway, that's all done and back working now so I'm working through the last lot of banks, and hopefully can get it finished before too long...

Thanx to keep us posted!

dexed.jpg.4820595d55adbd34cf10e0ba87c8363b.jpg

Dexed - Cart 1.0

All the classic Yamaha DX Patches you can eat!

Download: Dexed - Cart_LPX.zip 

(737 MB archive, 1.28 GB expanded (!)) ** Note - Large download!! **

Instructions: Once unpacked, Copy the "Cartridges" folder to

~/Library/Audio/Presets/Digital Suburban/Dexed/

(that's the Library folder in your home directory)

This was a *huge* undertaking - 3800+ banks, over 118,000 patches. At about 5 mins per bank to convert, this took well over 300 hours of conversions alone (not to mention the time spent coding the macro automation, which wasn't insignificant either).

Notes: When you save the current Dexed patch as a Logic aupreset file, it saves the full bank of 32 patches, with the current patch selected. So each patch does actually contain the full bank that patch came from, but it's a technical detail you can largely ignore - just search/browse/choose individual presets from Logic's browser, and they load pretty quick. Blank patches at the end of banks have been largely removed, but blank patches within banks to separate sections have been left as is.

The folder structure is the same as the original Cart 1.0 sysex download, except that each single bank file becomes a folder, with the patches that bank contains inside. You can of course organise the collection as you wish.

The patches have been prepended with their patch number (1 to 32) to keep the ordering the same as in the original banks. If you wish to remove these, you can do so with a renaming utility - but you'll have to watch for filename collisions if you choose to do this.

Enjoy!

Edited by des99

• 2 weeks later...

I've just seen that Arturia have the CZ-V coming (with sysex import) - the other synth with a *gazillion* sysex presets out there... (The DX7, M1, D50 and CZ-series have the most online patches out there.)

I just know *someone's* going to ask to import those multi-thousand patch libraries into CZ-V, and then back out as Logic presets... :shock: