Selecting all regions on a track (including muted) [SOLVED]

Antiphones

In Logic 9 if you clicked on the track header all the regions on that track became selected. This was useful to for example, delete all regions from the track.

In Logic X, clicking on the header selects all the regions except the muted ones. I have two questions.

Is there a way to get the Logic 9 behaviour back or some other way to select all muted regions on a given track (apart from having to do it by hand).

Is there a reason why this new behaviour (only selecting unmuted regions) is desirable?

Thanks for any help.

There is a preference that you can enable/disable that does this. I turned it off because it annoys me - perhaps yours in LPX was already turned off?

Ahh! That must be it, can you tell me where to find this preference? I may have switched it off by mistake... actually now that you say that, it kind of rings a bell. Thanks.

Yes I can - sorry to tease you I'm at work so I can't see Logic atm! I will look at it when I get back. I remember because sometimes when I print my MIDI or delete a track, every time I selected that track it would highlight all the regions instead of just the one I want. So I went scouring.

• 1 year later...
Make sure your Cycle mode is off?

[attachment=0]pref.png[/attachment]

Thx David! I had the Autopunch selected which also prohibits the selection of an entire track of regions by clicking in the header. So your question led to the solution to my problem.