Nexus 2 [SOLVED]

leeguirado

when you download the installer from them, you'll open that and install nexus. it will install it where it needs to be. then when you start logic, create a software instrument track. when you click the instrument box to load a software instrument, you scroll to reFX then nexus2. it will then prompt you to install the content and you can install expansion and what-not from the system tab. if reFX and nexus2 aren't showing up under your instruments then you haven't installed it. when you go through the installer, there are options to install a bunch of different formats. make sure AU is selected. that is what logic uses. if you've followed the installation all the way through, make sure logic is completely quit and restart logic again. it'll scan for new plugins. it should then be there. if not, you're doing something wrong. but without us being there to see how you're installing it, it's hard to know how..... it's fairly straight forward.

I am using it for logic x so AU plugin. The only thing i can think of is that i downloaded the OSX update before downloading the ISO file DVD, as the e-licenser key didn't actually come with one. Then i watched a tutorial which said you can get the DVD from my accounts screen. So i have downloaded the available files in the wrong order. Just hope it works if i try it again and i haven't wasted my money.

the order in which you download them doesn't matter. just install the iso. then register it with the e-licenser. then install the update to the most current version. open logic and you should be good to go. it'll then ask you to locate and install the content. then the system tab is where you go to install expansions and what-not