How to setup BLANK SESSION in Logic X

Logicno8

Hi guys, is there any way I can setup Logic X startup session so that when it opens and I choose EMPTY SESSION it opens just 1 empty track of audio or software instrument rather than default E-PIANO as an instrument with fully opened IINSPECTOR and LIBRARY and also already 2 Busses assigned and that whole mess ? I just want "blank session" not "half already setup session with piano".

Is this doable ? It was in L9.

766975396_ScreenShot2015-05-10at8_04_34PM.thumb.png.a5e5a802e218f59e356ae41e55089f21.png

Yes.

Set up a song as you'd like your starting position to be, save it as a template, and in Logic's preferences choose the startup action to load that template.

Logic will now start with your template every time you start.

OMG thank you x 1000. What a relief. I got used to this in Logic 9 and I have completely forgot how it's done. I was starting every session deleting AUX sends and channels, emptying insert slots and Inputs and closing disclosed triangle menus of Inspector and moving Library out of my way...ugh, so annoying. This is a time saver and way neater. Thank you again des99.