Alternative to Waveburner

Hi everybody

I still use Waveburner but of course I know that the time before I have to replace it is running out.

I run a fairly pro studio where maybe 15-20 productions aimed for official release is made a year so what I buy will have to live up to that.

On the other hand I'm used to Waveburner and I don't really need more than what it does except maybe reading back DDPs which I sometimes have missed.

I want a program that stands a chance to stay in business for some time. I know that nothing is for certain but I'm sure some companies are more stable than others. I of course know quite a few of these programs from other people in the business but I would like to hear what you guys suggest before I go and buy something and spend time on getting to know it only to realize that WB was better.....

All the best

HKC

Hi again

Maybe I should add that I already have many of the best plugins like the Sonnox, Plugin Alliance, Universal etc stuff so I don't really need a package full of cheaper alternatives to those. I would like to use those of course...