Projects hidden with 10.5

logicquestions

Hello,

I scrolled through the various threads for 10.5 issues and didn't see this one (apologies if I missed it), so thought I'd ask.

I'm running Logic 10.5 on Mojave 10.14.6 and when I attempt to open old projects now , I can't see them unless I choose "Open Main Window" in Logic. I have to do this every time I open each project. And it seems to sometimes open two windows? I'm sure this is not the ideal way to solve this problem. Any advice would be much appreciated.

Also, I'd update my Mac to the latest OS but I have so many old Logic projects that I've been working on for years that I'm afraid the latest OS would cause even more troubles...but maybe updating would help? I just have no idea.

Thanks!

Lost ALL project files after 10.5 update (May 15)

I'm running Logic 10.5 on Catalina 10.15.4

I am 'mirroring' a laptop, however I doubt that would make any difference.

Anyone else losing project files since this update (ed. aside from the OP having files hidden)?

Edited by Sloan

Drat, I'm having a perhaps related problem.

If I open a second project while the first project is still open, the second project stays frozen and unresponsive (cant' get it to play, etc.)

But if I close the first project, the second project suddenly responds...

Any idea what might be causing this? This also never happened before I upgraded Logic.

Thanks!