need advice for delayed kick production

hey guys, newbie with some trouble here.

Ive been trying to improve my music production and found most youtube tutorials for logic very lacking. Basically have been trying to recreate ableton techniques in logic and/or 3rd party plugins.

Ive come across this great tutorial:

however, i have become stuck in the sidechaining compression on the wet delayed saturated portion of the kick. anyone got any advice on how i would go about doing so? my route has been - kontakt kick - saturation - direct it to two aux (one normal saturated and another delay +wet only saturated) and then run it through a multiband distortion plugin. it sounds good but i feel like something is lacking. also, how would i go about recreating the drum buss in this video? any logic plugins that can do the same?

hey so i guess in figured it out on my own... it was real rooky stuff basically all i did was bus the kick a lot and delay it in logc (wet only) then i multiband distorted two buses with the same settings and sidechained the dealyed instance to the original kick bus, then i joined them on a single bus and phat fxd it to boost the bass. not 100% pleased with the results yet but i will mess with logic's inner fx plugins til i get the perfect kick.