Top Secret, Pre-Release Version of Logic Update

steveH

A preview of the next version of Logic!

As we all patiently wait for the next 8.02 upgrade, I was able to get a glimpse, and, indeed, an ephemeral copy of what some say is going to be Logic's new look and feel. So I have created a tutorial in my April's TNT's that shows this version of Logic and I guarantee it will blow your collective minds!

I mean, it is truly unbelievable. The Logic designers have come up with new ways of manipulating regions that if I hadn't seen it for myself, I would have thought it to be impossible. And, in fact, even after making this tutorial and demonstrating these fantastical functions, I still can't believe that what I am witnessing is actually happening. You'll just have to see it for yourself!

Now I could get into a lot of trouble for previewing this to you so please don't be republishing this on YouTube! Here's the link:

http://www.macprovideo.com/apriltnt/

Thanks!

cruel.

I was tracking a loooooong session yesterday.... and checking emails while working.

I couldn't wait till the session was done, so I could see the NEW LOGIC.

What a let down.

Oh well, back to work with the current old smelly version of L8.

We are all so horny for an update!!!