Izotope Plug-ins - can't log in to their site?

Thanks Jordito. That's kind of worrying.

Last week I downloaded one of their plug-ins on a trial basis, and like it a lot. But how can I buy it if I'm blocked out?

More to the point, why is it blocked to me, and how can I resolve it? I don't even have an email address for them.

Can anyone offer advice on this please?

Tried via Google Chrome; no joy (usually use Safari)

Hey, I do apologise Jordito. I just took another look at the 'bounced' email, and it's not bouncing, it's a 'no reply' response ticket. It looks like I'm now in a queue, with my fingers crossed. Hopefully, they'll get back to me and resolve my current state of paranoia ... :shock:

Thanks again for chipping in with the suggestion.

Well, 6 hours after emailing them, and I'm now able to get back onto their site, after a 6 day setback. Although I didn't get a personal reply, I'd hazard a guess that the email did the trick.

I wonder if they blocked me after the download, as I live in Thailand & this country has an awful reputation for 'dodgy copies'. Who knows, but for what it's worth, it looks like I am now in the running to become one of their legit clients.

I have to say, their plug-ins do look absolutely awesome.

Cheers!