What's causing these core audio errors?

Tarekith

Hey guys, I keep running into this error message oncein awhile, says Core Audio Error -101010111 (or similar), and I can't figure out what is causing this. Happens randonly, no matter how many tracks, regions, or instruments I happen to be using. Usually it's no biggy, but wondering why a 2.16gHz MBP c2d with 2GB RAM and an Ultralite would cause this.

Any ideas?

Hey guys, I keep running into this error message oncein awhile, says Core Audio Error -101010111 (or similar), and I can't figure out what is causing this. Happens randonly, no matter how many tracks, regions, or instruments I happen to be using. Usually it's no biggy, but wondering why a 2.16gHz MBP c2d with 2GB RAM and an Ultralite would cause this.

Any ideas?

it happens here very offten. Macbook pro 2.0 ghz. its no biggie either because I just press play again. maybe its some sort of system overload?. Im using the internal HD for everything.

I get it all the time as well, but in my case the vast majority of my plug-ins are from UAudio, and my system overload messages are related to the fact that I am unfortunately running on one of those G5 Macs with the PCI chipset that doesn't work that well with the UAD-1 DSP card. If you're running the UA plugs, let me know and I'll explain what I did to make this more manageable.

In any case, it would be wise for you to review this document.

(geez - finally - my first post on this forum!) :D

I'm using the internal HD as well, but it shouldn't be a bottle neck like this, happens to me with only a couple tracks playing sometimes. I can run dozens of 24bit stereo tracks in Live (or even SX in Parallels) with no issues at all. Disk activity seems awfully high in Logic's meter I'm noticing...