Issue Connecting Kaos Pads / Ultranova to Logic

TomTank

Hi!

I have basically bought some equipment / Software over the last year or so as follows:

Kaos Pad KP3+

Kaossilator Pro +

Focusrite Scarlett 6i6 Audio Interface

Novation Ultranova Midi Keyboard

Ultrasone Pro 900 Headphones

SE Condenser Mic

Apple Mac

Logic Pro X

Rokit 6 Monitors

At the moment I have linked the Ultranova - Kaossilator - KP3 - Scarlett 6i6 which then links to the monitors and Mac. The sound currently plays through the speakers from these 3 and also from the Mac depending on which output i select on the virtual scarlett mix control (DAW / Mix 1). This also plays through the headphones at the same time which is annoying as I cannot seem the play both monitors and headphones individually.

I have managed to record vocals in Logic using my mic and an XLR cable to the front of the scarlett 6i6. However I cannot seem to get Logic to recognise the sound coming in from the Kaoss Pads and Ultranova even though the sound is recognised within the scarlett 6i6 virtual mix control.

I have tried connecting just the keyboard to the scarlett rather than have them all linked but this still hasn’t worked despite using midi cables. The only way i am able to get sounds i have made from the kaoss pads and ultranova is saving to an SD card which can be inserted into the Kaoss pads.

Can anyone give me some advice as to what i should do?

Any help you can give me would be much appreciated.

Kind Regards

TomTank