How to STOP pop up message?

LogicIsDoomed

I've downloaded all additional content.

I moved all additional content to an dedicated external drive.

Everytime I open Logic I receive a pop message saying...

"Some additional content is needed for this project. Do you want to download it now?"

How can I get this to stop :?:

I moved all additional content to an dedicated external drive.

Maybe that is the cause of your problem...

How can I get this to stop :?:

Have you considered keeping the additional content on default installation drive location?

I think (I did not try it) that for some content (EXS samples), using the Alias pointer method could allow you to move it to a different location.

Thanks Atlas for chiming in, but you're stating the obvious! Daaaahhhh!!! :)

The reason for moving the files is because I don't want all these Logic sound files taking up huge amounts of disk space on my internal drive.

Yes, I'm using the Alias pointer method, but the message still appears, whenever I boot Logic and the drive is not connected. Sometimes I do not need the drive connected if I'm doing midi only lets say.

Any other ideas???

Thanks Atlas for chiming in, but you're stating the obvious! Daaaahhhh!!! :)

The reason for moving the files is because I don't want all these Logic sound files taking up huge amounts of disk space on my internal drive.

Yes, I'm using the Alias pointer method, but the message still appears, whenever I boot Logic and the drive is not connected. Sometimes I do not need the drive connected if I'm doing midi only lets say.

Any other ideas???

Have you checked Manage project assets settings?

Archived