No midi input signal in Logic X after updating to Yosemite

Stools

I have a rather strange problem that I hope someone can help me with.

I Recently updated to Yosemite 10.10.2 on my Mac Pro (mid 2010, 3,2 GHz Quad-Core Intel Xeon, with 8 GB 1066 MHz DDR3 ECC).

I have always used a rather old MidiSport 2x2 to hook up my NordStage to Logic 9/Logic Pro X. I have updated the drivers from MidiMan, and I get a signal in to the MidiSport but no sound or signal in Logic Pro X. I fired up Logic Pro 9 on the same machine simultaneously with Logic X and run them side by side, and it worked perfectly in Logic 9, but still no sign of a midi signal in Logic X.

I also have an Alesis Control Pad for drum programming and that works great in Logic 9 with an USB connection in OS 10.10.2. but still no signal at all in Logic X.

Here comes the strange part: When I opened up Logic Pro X on my MacBook Pro, 2012-model with 2,5 GHz Intel Core i5 with 4 GB ram and running Yosemite 10.10.1, both the MidiSport interface (after updating drivers) and the control pad worked like a charm.

Does anyone have an explanation of what's going on here? I am thankful for all inputs and thoughts that can help me solve this.

Thank you.

Archived