Zoom Track on Show Automation stopped working [SOLVED]

gno

Normally, when I press the Show Automation button, all tracks zoom so that I can see Automation. For some reason, on only one project, this no longer happens. When I press the Show Automation button, the tracks stay at the current zoom and I have to manually zoom each track to see automation. Maybe I accidentally changed a parameter for this project? I can't find this in the manual. How do I restore the auto zoom behaviour?

Eric - I tried the Shift-click and it made all tracks go to the default zoom, but when I press the Show Automation button it still doesn't expand the zoom. All tracks stay at the same zoom level. Maybe this is a bug in 10.1.1? I've only noticed this behavior recently.

Ok - back to normal operation. After doing all this, the individual tracks started zooming in when in focus (something I don't like) - somehow that parameter got turned on. When I turned this parameter off, the expected behavior is back. When I turn on the View Automation button, the tracks widen, and when I turn it off, the tracks go back to narrow.

Thanks for your help. It seems that playing with these modes somehow restored the original function.