Use Logic 9 compressor in Logic X [SOLVED]

mgmartino

If its too large for you you can always set it at a lower scale level and it will open every time at that size.

I prefer it in 75% actually. But I'm just loving the new design, so much more practical. The additional controls are exposed and you can tell by a quick glimpse, even from across the room what type of circuit the compressor is running

fair enough, I will just get used to it.

But on the subject of plug-ins from Logic Pro 9, I was using "AVerb" on a song i was making in Logic Pro 9. I've now opened it in Logic X and the Averb transferred over fine, but when I click on the AVerb to reveal the drop down menu it says it is coming from "Legacy" I can not get to the AVerb plug-in on my own if i wanted to use it on another project...Now just to be clear i know how to get to Legacy in the library of Instruments. But I can NOT find "legacy" listed in the PLUG-IN drop down menu. Unless of course I open the drop down menu while clicking a plug-in that has come from legacy (such as AVerb) but even then it does not show me the rest of the legacy plug-ins; it just says "Legacy" at the bottom of the drop down menu with a check next to it.

Archived